11 Feb Migraine World Summit 2021 Dates Announced
The largest worldwide online event for migraine and headache disorders returns
March 17–25, 2021
The 6th annual Migraine World Summit brings together 32 experts, including doctors and specialists, who share new treatments, research, and strategies to help people improve their migraine and chronic headache.
Each day of the Summit features a series of interviews with international experts who answer key questions about migraine in a wide array of related topics. We hope the Summit provides you with a better understanding and awareness of migraine and greater hope for the future.
How it works:
1. Register: Secure your spot via email registration. Once you’ve registered, you’ll have free access to the Summit.
2. Watch: Each day of the Summit you’ll receive a new link to the day’s sessions with international experts, which you can access for free from 3:00 pm ET (New York time) for the next 24 hours. You can watch the Summit from any computer or mobile device that supports video.
3. Learn: Discover what top doctors really do for migraine and headache. You’ll hear from global leaders in the field including doctors, specialists, researchers, psychologists, and patient advocates.
Join more than 130,000 new and returning attendees and watch 32 new interviews to find the answers you need to help better manage migraine and chronic headache.
During the Migraine World Summit, experts will answer questions such as:
● Why doesn’t migraine have a cure yet?
● What are the latest strategies for chronic migraine control?
● What causes migraine and its symptoms?
● How do you prevent an attack before it happens?
● How do you manage migraine triggered by changes in weather?
● Does Yoga help with migraine?
● Do any medications make migraine worse?
● What’s the link between migraine and autoimmune diseases?
● How do you juggle multiple health conditions and migraine?
● How does weight loss affect migraine disease?