The National Headache Foundation is providing the below information on this study as a public service to its members.
Are your migraines keeping you down?
A migraine prevention research study is enrolling now!
You may qualify if you:
- Are between 18 and 75 years old;
- Have had migraines for at least one year;
- Have migraine headaches 4 to 14 days a month;
- Are able and willing to complete a daily eDiary using an electronic device;
- Are willing to take daily investigational study medication twice a day.
You will be asked other questions about your health and any other medications you are taking to see if you qualify.
There is no cost to fully qualified participants for investigational study medications, study-related lab tests, or study-related exams. Compensation for time and travel may be available.