06 Aug Patient Assistance Programs for Migraine Treatment
Patient Assistance Programs
Patient Assistance Programs (PAPs) are programs offered to help patients needing financial assistance to purchase necessary medications and devices. Migraine treatment is provided at no cost or at a very low cost for qualifying individuals.
- The Aimovig Ally™ Access Card provides two offers in one card. The Bridge to Commercial Coverage Offer provides Aimovig® free for up to 12 doses while coverage is pursued. Once coverage is established, the same card may be used for the $5 Copay Offer which provides Aimovig® for $5 per month up to a maximum benefit of $3500 per year. Restrictions apply.
- AJOVY™ offers a savings coupon to commercially insured patients to pay as little as $0. Restrictions apply.
- Biohaven Patient Assistance Program – If you’re experiencing financial hardship or have limited or no insurance coverage, you can enroll in the Biohaven Patient Assistance Program, which provides assistance to those who qualify.
- The BOTOX® Savings Program was created to help commercially insured patients with out-of-pocket costs not covered by insurance.
- Emgality™ offers a savings card to patients who are commercially insured. Those who meet the eligibility requirements may pay as little as $0 for up to 12 months with the Emgality Savings Card. Restrictions apply. Restrictions apply.
- gammaCore™ offers eligible patients up to 12 months at no cost while pursuing insurance coverage. Also, qualified patients may be eligible for co-pay assistance of up to $300 in the first month and up to $250 for each following month for a maximum of 12 months. Restrictions apply.
- Nurtec™ ODT (Rimegepant) Eligible patients with commercial insurance may pay as little as $0 per month with the Nurtec ODT Patient Savings Program.
- The HealthWell Foundation offers funds to assist with the cost of prescription drugs and biologics used in the treatment of migraines. The fund closes when they reach their maximum award amount. Restrictions apply.
- Social Security Disability Benefits