Memorial gifts are a special way to remember a loved one with a meaningful and impactful gift.
Making a donation:
- Donate online here and select “In memory of…” to ensure the honoree is properly recognized.
- Mail a check or share your credit card information and your gift instructions to the National Headache Foundation, 820 N. Orleans, Suite 201, Chicago, IL 60610
- To give by phone, call 312-274-2650
Recognition for a memorial donation depends on the gift, but may include:
- Honoree’s name is listed in the gala program
- Honoree’s name is listed on the NHF website
- Honoree’s name added to the NHF’s Giving Tree in the Foundation’s headquarters
- Share the honoree’s story and photo on the NHF’s website. How were they impacted by migraine and headache disorders?
- Donor’s name engraved on a plaque ($100+)
We will send the family an acknowledgment that you have donated in honor of their loved one. Gifts may be tax-deductible and you will receive an acknowledgment of your donation.
If you would like to share information about the National Headache Foundation’s Giving Tree Program, please contact our office and we will send you brochures.