Migraine University, a signature program of the non-profit National Headache Foundation (NHF), provides resources for young people living with migraine disease and headache disorders while trying to navigate their college experience.
NHF representatives will be visiting college campuses for health fairs, student groups, and keynote remarks about how headache and migraine might impact college-age students.
The National Headache Foundation has posted on its website — https://headaches.org/resources/migraine-university/ — a list of tips to help students to make it through their higher education experience with fewer headache occurrences.
Zack Figliuolo, who manages outreach for the Migraine University program at NHF, is available to schedule visits for himself and NHF colleagues. To schedule a campus visit by an NHF representative, please email [email protected]. NHF can also send materials and migraine kits for students.
Campuses that have already participated include:
· University of Alabama
· Ball State University
· Clemson University
· East Carolina University
· Western Michigan University
· University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
· North Carolina State University
· Penn State University
· Liberty University
· Temple University
· University of Pennsylvania
· University of Houston
· University of Texas at Austin
· Purdue University – Northwest
· University of Chicago
· Loyola University-Chicago
· University of South Florida – Tampa
· Coastal Carolina University
· University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign
· Northeastern Illinois University